My sister bought yesterday Leptoprin diet pills in the pharmacy and she was thinking about start using them very soon. Now, as always, she started reading all of those reviews, positive and negative as well, and she read a lot of negative critics, about that how these pills are pure scam :)  

So, she wants to know your opinion about this. I told her already what I think about it, but she needs a lot of more experience than mine.

If you have any information about this to share with me, please let me know.

She will be really thankful to you :) 

Depends on how you use it :) I was using it and it was so fine for me, I lost my weight, and the most important thing in the whole story – it is effective and not so expensive. But, you need to follow some certain rules if you want to lose your weight, even if you use those pills. Maybe it won’t work same for you as they worked for me, that all depends on your organism. But, I believe that you will lose your weight. So, if you ask me, those pills are not a scam at all. They are pretty useful and they might help you in your weight struggle.

Try it! 

It is not a scam. It really works, even if I am not that big fan of diet pills at all. But, my cousin tried a lot of diet pills, and she told me that Leptoprin is the best diet pill that she ever tried. But, I hope that you know that those diet pills are for those who are really overweight, right? They can help you, but you need to know when to use them and how to use them, that is the only way for everything.

Anyone here with similar or maybe different experience? Share with us it is always a good thing. 

This diet never worked for one person I know – my niece. She is totally unhappy with these pills. She bought them two or three times, she consumed them untill the end, but nothing happened. At least, she told me that. I can’t be sure, but I don’t know why she would lie to me. She told me that Leptoprin is a total scam, and that she will never use it again.

Now, I know some positive experiences, but no one of them is so close to me like her.

I don’t know what to think.

Share with us whatever you have to say.

Tnx 

Hello folks,

I always say that you need to try something before you judge it. I know that experiences from other people are good as well, but you need to know that you never can tell will some product work for you on the same way as it works for somebody else. That is the main point.

Truly, I know a lot of people with totally different experiences about Leptoprin diet pill, but I know that each one of them can tell you that this is not a scam. Sure, you can lose a lot and you can lose almost nothing, but you can never be 100% sure will something be the same for you as for your sister, for example.

Regards!