have it for 8 days last time it was black can any one explain it to me why that color?

Well, black usually means blood. So you could also have blood in stool besides diarrhea and that would indicate some kind of disorder or disease within your digestive tract.
When there is blood in stool, it can come from anyone in the body. However, black blood usually comes from the upper digestive system and organs like esophagus, stomach, or first part of the small intestine. It is black because it has been exposed to the stomach’s digestive juices.

Things that could be causing bleeding within upper digestive tract are ulcers or bleeding within stomach, the presence of a foreign body, problems with vascular vessels, gastritis, etc

I would say that 8-day diarrhea is prolonged because I have never had diarrhea longer than 3 days. However, some doctors say that stomach bacteria could cause diarrhea for 7-10 days.

Anyway, considering there is blood present, I would see a doctor as soon as possible because any bleeding needs to be checked.

Check out this article about the colors of the stool:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Stool_Colors_Definition_a256_f0.html