Hi, I am identifing blood in my stools. I don’t believe it could be anything else, so red colored.
Should I go to see a doctor? Is it caused by ulcer in my stomach or what else can lead to bleeding?

Hi, It happened to me once, when I was sitting for too long for many days, and iniciated hemorrhoids inflamation, what produced bleeding as well. Generally, bloody stools indicate an injury or some other illness causing bleeding in the digestive tract. From your description I would say that you’ve seen bright red blood what suggests bleeding in the lower part of the GI tract (large bowel or rectum). Hemorrhoids and diverticulitis are the most common causes or sometimes massive bleeding in the stomach affects in bright red stools. You should check what you eated lately, anyway. Blueberries, iron medicines, black licorice can change stool color.