Havent felt too great for a couple of weeks.  Been feeling sick with tenderness in my stomach and heartburn.  But the thing thats really bothering me is the terrible foul smelling and tasting eggy burps that Im getting.  As a rule I hardly ever burp - dont know why I just never have.  But this is extreme burping - its so powerful it almost startles me and the smell is undescribable.  It lingers for several minutes making a room uninhabitable whilst Im in it.  It does seem to get worse as the day wears on and in the evenings/nights it reaches its peak.  I already take lansoprazole, have done for 3 years cos of gastritis but its having no effect whatsoever.  Would a probiotic help?  Does anybody know the cause?  I was tested for h pylori back in 2009 which was clear.

I suggest you take a look at my reply to a similar post a little while ago - https://www.steadyhealth.com/stomach_issues___help_t269120.html#984293