Hello everyone. I want to burn some fat and I thought Thermalean may be a good option. Actually it was not my idea, I don’t have a clue about what Thermalen is, but a friend of mine tried it and he is very satisfied with it. That is why he suggested I should try it. I still need to find some information about the price, proper dosage and way of using. But the thing I am really interested in, and I failed to find it on the internet, are people’s experiences with Thermalean. Is there anyone here who used it? Tell me about your experience.

I’ve used it. I had one bottle of Thermalean, and that is one hundred of capsules in total. I was not really satisfied. I had different side effects ( headaches, insomnia, increased heart rate… ). Later on the side effects disappeared but they would reappear from time to time.

I was doing exercises every day while I was taking it and I lost 7 pounds in two weeks. It really did suppress my appetite. And later on I almost achieved my desirable weight. The result was good, but I still wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone because of its nasty side effects. 

Hello. Lillian_50, I know at least three people that had an experience with Thermalean similar to yours. The results pretty good but the side effects terrible. When I was planning to use Thermalean  everybody warned me that it could happen to me.

But with me it was different. I decided to put aside the fact that I can encounter some side effects because I really wanted to lose weight. My results were pretty disappointing. I lost only a few pounds, not much, barely noticeable. And I used it for about two months. I didn’t have any of the side effects though.

I am so glad that I have no idea what are you talking about. I used this product a couple of times for a month  and not once did I have any negative side effect. I had more energy, that’s for sure, and I could stay awake late at night, but I don’t think of that as a negative side effect. I loved this product. At first I was very skeptical because of the ephedrine and caffeine, I even tried to convince my friend to stop using it. But as it turns out I was wrong, this product really help if you are trying to lose all of the body fat and turn it into muscles. 

Do u have a link to somewhere to order from?