Hi eveyone. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of Ergopharm Amp energy pills. I keep hearing about them, but I don't know of anyone that has used them. If anyone knows anything about them I would like to know. thank you!

The only thing I heard about this product is that it contains an ingredient called Geranamine that seems to have similar effects of ephedrine in boosting energy and suppressing appetite. Apparently, there are other natural ingredients that have effects in reducing hunger and influence on the CNS.
It seems to be patented for boosting energy prior to exercise or any mental exertion but showed to be effective in weight loss as well. I haven’t tried it but let me know how it went if you decide to do so!

Spirulina
Spirulina is a naturally palatable food that aids in protecting the immune system, in cholesterol reduction, and in mineral absorption. Spirulina supplies nutrients that are lacking in most of our diets.