Hello

I have friends (twin sisters) Jane and Jules that are really really obese. (We are friends but that’s just a fact). Yesterday they called me to come “because they have something important to tell me”. That important thing was their agreement to lose 20 pounds each in a two months. I was happy for them but later, when they explained to me how they’ll do it, I felt a little bit worried for them.

They bought Calotren and they are so excited but they are naive, they don’t know anything about it. Please share if someone knows how this supplement works and what are its side effects.

Hello over protective friend :)

Just kidding; you are such a good friend. And you are right, before starting with any supplement you must know everything about it. Calotren is supposed to be made only from natural ingredients (and without caffeine which is important) but sure it has some reported side effects. The most common ones are connected with stomach. So tell your friends that they need to be careful if they have sensitive stomach. It’s not so rare that people have cramps and diarrhea.  People also reported some conditions like nervous and upset stomach and so on. 

Hope I helped you.

Hello you two

I see you’ve read a lot about Calotren Aidan1. You are right about the side effects of this weight loss supplement. They are usually connected with stomach problems. Cramps and diarrhea are the most common ones but  there are a couple more of them that you didn’t mention. For example, gasses are very common problem. Nausea is also sometimes reported.

Even with this side effects this suplement is not that bad at all. You mentioned that it doesn’t contain stimulants like caffeine or ephedrine which is very good because they increase heart rate and they’re bad if you have problems with blood pressure.