Hi. I am 33 years old. I want to try using Thermalean. I hear it is very good. I am aware of its side effects. The main reason this products has so many side effects is its main ingredient- Ephedrine. And I happen to handle Ephedrine very well. So I don’t have any concerns regarding that. The thing that does concern me is caffeine. I don’t have such a great relationship with caffeine. We used to be together a lot and now I am not really comfortable with it. I even started avoiding it. Any of you here happen to know does Thermalean contain too much caffeine?

Well, it all depends. I can’t start a day without caffeine, so I guess I am not the right person to talk. But for me, it wasn’t too much. I tried both Thermospeed and Thermalean. Everybody warned me about the side effects and everything. If you are using one these products, you are consuming 200-400mg of caffeine per day. The effects of caffeine were not bad at all. I felt good, I had more energy and concentration.  I am aware that it may not affect my health in a good way, but this is one of my least bad habits, I am not so much of health-saver guy.

I think that with Thermalean we are talking about 350 mg of Kola Nut (standardized for 50% caffeine). So that would be 175mg of caffeine per capsule. The 175mg dosage per day should be safe, since the doctors say not more than 400mg of caffeine per day is a safe limit. But what’s not safe is its combination with Ephedrine.

Which stimulants with ephedrine have you used before? Don’t be so comfortable with it, there is a reason why the products with ephedrine + caffeine are banned by the FDA.

If you still decide to use Thermalean, be happy if you make it out only with tremor and insomnia.