Hello everyone I hope I will get some useful responds to my question here because I really have good experience with the site. Anyway, my grandma has a serious problem with the obesity and the doctor told her that she must lose at least 50 pounds. She cut all the diary product, eats just whole grain bread and drinks a lot of water per day but so far she have lost only 8 pounds. I recently found some good reviews about the Voyager V3 weight loss pills and I am considering buying them. I don’t know who shouldn’t take these pills though. My grandma is really old so I don’t know if it is a good idea for her to use the Voyager V3 pills.

Hey Aidan1

There are no possible side effects listed on the official Voyager V3 website which if you ask me just raises concerns over the reliability of the information provided. The only advice offered by the manufacturer is to not take any capsules after 4:00 pm in order to guarantee a “proper sleep”.

I really don’t think that this product doesn’t have any side effects and that everyone can use it. Voyager v3 pills are full of stimulants like caffeine and caffeine can be transferred to baby so in my opinion this product shouldn’t be taken by pregnant women. So if your grandma is pregnant she shouldn’t take the pills. :D

Hello all

You are right Aidan1. Voyager v3 pills really contain a lot of stimulants. Besides that, this product contains also B vitamins, Cha de Bugre, B-Phenylethylamine, Hordenine HCL and Octopamine.

Due to the large number of B-vitamins this product shouldn’t be taken by people who suffer from cardiovascular diseases or people with skin problems.

Also, anyone with condition like PKU (Phenylketonuria) should avoid these pills because of B-Phenylethylamine.

One more thing, people with heart conditions, high blood pressure or people that are already taking any other form of medication are advised to avoid the voyager v3 pills because of Octopamine.