Hey people. I’ve been thinking to try Orovo Detox diet pills. I’ve heard they’re great. A friend of mine was using them, and today, he bought them for me. I’m still not sure if it’s gonna be my final choice since I read about a couple of diet pills that are also great (at least that’s what the reviews say), but till now, I think these are my best choice. So have anybody here tried using them? If you did I hope you can tell me for how long are you suppose to use these pills? Or let me put it this way- For how long can I use them without any bad influences on my health?

I don't really know. Didn't even know that there is some time limit. I bought them for my friend and he used them for a month. Since there were no results ( and he was doing exercise, walking and everything), he stopped. After a while he was kind of desperate so he started using them again. Again, the results were minimal, if any. To cut to the point, he used these pills, off and on for a year. Never been warned of how long he can use them. And his doctor knew he was using them. I don’t know. Maybe we  should inform ourselves better before he started using them.

One year? That is a very long period for using these pills. The healthiest medications when they are used for such a long period of time can cause some undesirable effects on you and your health.

I think that Orovo Detox diet pills are no good when they are used for a long period. Their main ingredients are natural laxatives and diuretics. I wrote about this in some other post where we were discussing Orovo side effects. Laxatives can lead to reducing bowel movement when they're used for a long while- They do all the job, the bowel gets used to it and therefore becomes lazy. So when you stop using the pills after a long period of using them your colon and bowel may not function properly.