Soni wasnin the shower and ive never done anything sexual. First time I fingered myself and I heard a rumor that if you finger yoirwelf with 1 finger only you dont break your hymen, soni was in the shower and I was fingering my self for the first time and imdid it for like 1-2 min straight bevause it felt good. Soo I stopped cotinued to take a shower then when I finishee taking a shower I fingered myself for the lastntime cause it fekt soo good. I took my finger out andni saw some blood. Does that mean I broke my hymen? Am I no longer a virgin?

So, I'm a guy and not a doctor. So take this with a grain of salt. But...

One: I've read from medical sources that the opening in the hymen can be of different sizes. So some women may find that a tampon or a finger might tear it and cause bleeding, while other women do not.

Two: As I understand it, the definition of a virgin is someone who has not previously had sexual intercourse. Girls who ride horses break their hymens long before they have sex for the first time. Also, I've read that with the proper methods and lubrication, a man can have sex with a woman without actually tearing the hymen if it is stretched properly first. I don't know how true that is though. Another thing, ask yourself this question: If a guy masturbates, does he lose his virginity? I'd say no. So it's only fair to say that a girl who masturbates but has not had sex yet is still a virgin, regardless of the state of your hymen.

But don't take my word for it...

Dictionary.com's definition of virgin: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/virgin?s=t

"a person who has never had sexual intercourse"

So I am about to try to finger my self but I don't understand where my virgina hole is...what should I do

vagina is betwee your lega there is two labia if u seprate them with your finger you wuold be able to see your vaginal open