ok, so my bf just fingered me tonight. weve done it many many times befor but tonight i bled... alot. so what does this mean? did i just get scratched? or did i just loose my virginity? help me?!?!?!

You may have had your hymen broken or you may have been injured. Both are possible, as well as common. However, you didn't lose your virginity because your boyfriend did not insert his penis into your vagina. Keep in mind that some women can have their hymens broken going bike riding or horseback riding, or doing rigorous exercise.

I suggest you don't do any fingering for a couple of weeks in case you did get scratched. You want the tissue to heal. Also, make sure that any finger inserted has a clipped fingernail to reduce the chances of injury.

You actually might have had your Hymen broke... when i was 18 my boyfriend at the time was fingering me as well and i bled, at first i though he scratched me because it hurt and I totally lost the mood, but about 2 years later I had sex for the first time (I know, late) and I never bled or broke my hymen so it is very possible that it is broken