ok im 17 ,and a half years old, i have pubic hair, armpit hair. i shave once every 4 days, i can gain muscle, i have a muscular body frame and calves also i m 5 feet 8 and a half inches, im from a chinese origin. my hands and feet are small.... so i dont think i will grow. my shoe size is 10.5. my penis is well developed, 7 inches.

bad troll, very bad troll

Funny thing is that it’s not really possible to know how much will you grow. I mean, that everybody is different and their body develops in different way. Usually boys grow till their early 20s. I think you will probably grow little more. Maybe not much, but possibly inch or two. You are still very young.

Do you train any sport? Teenagers who are physically active tend develop body more than those who don’t practice any sport.

How long is the period where you reached your height of 5 feet and 8 and half inches?

Puberty is very hard period for teenagers because they experience many changes in their body. I think you shouldn’t worry about this too much.

Good luck