Not long ago, I read somewhere that diet and exercise make the body healthy and are therefore considered to be naturopathic treatment. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that! Diet and exercise dot not make naturopathic treatment! That is just a normal, essential part of staying healthy! As for naturopathy, that is something completely different!

And your point is what? I am sure that taking good care of your body and eating healthy is a lot more than many people do, so what does it matter what people call it? I do agree that you could see these acts are part of naturopathy in the sense that naturopathy is a holistic approach that looks to keep the whole body in balance, which taking good care of your body helps you achieve!

I have to say that I tend to agree with the previous post. My family and I have been largely relying on naturopathy when it comes to medical treatments. My youngest child has only ever seen a naturopathic doctor. Staying healthy ensures that treatment will not become necessary later on in a lot of cases, though you can still get sick of course, but it is definitely less likely.