Users comments and reviews on Holistic Approach to Anxiety: Naturopathic Medicine for Nervousness, Fear, Apprehension & Worrying by Dr. DeGrandpre

i have been off work for 5 years (i am 61 years of age). anxiety/depression FM staph aueros osteopenia/arthritis hHBP borderline diabetic IBS, reflux, etc. etc. I am also itchy from head to toe and nothing seems to be able to be done about it, itchy to the point of rashes. I live life of no quality and I am wondering wht to do. Pharma has not helped (pills) nervousness prevails
Vancouver BC

I've been suffering anxiety for the last 6months! and it's getting worst!I am limited to what I can do- I have a hip dyplasia on both of my hip!So exercise is pretty much limited.I am taking klonopem but it doesn't seems to help.Heart racing,tingling all over my body,muscle and tension,headache.
Is anyone out there have this problem? HELP!!!
Tired going to the doctor.They think I am crazy!
Maria.