I am trying to combine diet and exercising as I want lose some extra weight and in same to get tight. Some of my friends told me it is very difficult to exercise when you are on diet or otherwise when you exercise it is hard to be on diet. I hope there are people who successfully combine these two things and are willing to share its experiences.

Hi, first of all many people imagine diet as starving and if it so it is impossible to exercise then. For the best results you have to choose proper diet which will supply your organism with enough energy. You will low intake of fats and plain sugar and take more fruits and vegetables. Also you have to eat more fish and drink enough liquids but not sweet liquids. It is the best to drink up to 2, 5 liters of water.
About exercises it wouldn't be as difficult as you are on diet but you would combine aerobic trainings with stretching and easy weight lifting. You would work out about 30 minutes daily.
Also very important thing is to find enough time for rest.

Diet and exercise are not easy things to do if you don't have the discipline. If you really want to look good and feel good and be healthy, you should discipline yourself to bring balance to your diet or exercise. Diet does not necessarily mean you have to starve yourself or deny your cravings for certain food. Its controlling the portions of what you eat and balancing it with regular exercise. This is how I lost my excess weight. My friend also did it. I bet you can too! good luck.

I personally think it's easier to combine the two than to do one or the other. If you exercise but don't eat right then you get tired really easily while when you eat right but don't exercise, you have to eat less and you feel like you're starving all the time. I hate that feeling! So I actually diet and exercise together, basically meaning that I eat healthy but enough to make sure that I am at the weight I should be, and I also exercise. Does that help?