My friend told me, while we were talking over the phone; she is preparing to start with naturopathic diet. When I asked her to tell me few more details because I may be interested too, she told me that is more healthy way of eating than real diet. Also she promised to me she will tell me details next time when we met, but I am very interested to hear about it as soon as possible. If someone may tell me how it looks like I would be very thankful.

Naturopathic diet is not some specific diet but more principles which make you feed yourself healthy. Main goal is to use food as source of energy and not to store it as fat in organism.
I will present you some basic principles by which you may get clear vision about naturopathic diet and way of feeding.
Fruit and vegetables are a large proportion of the diet up to 80%.
Starch and protein are a small proportion of the diet - 20-50%. This includes potatoes, rice and bread (starchy foods); meat, fish, eggs, milk and cheese (high protein); and legumes (beans), nuts and seeds (moderate protein + starch).
In this diet it is strongly recommended to eat much raw food. Try not to cook your vegetables, because cooking is removing many important substances which may be found in raw vegetables.
Meat dairy foods, alcohol, tea and coffee, sugar, salt and food additives would be avoided or used minimally.
Also chewing is of great importance, every byte would be chewed for at least 32 times.
Never eat up to the full stomach as there is no space for food to be digested properly.