Good day guys. So, in my “rich” healthy diagnose I need to add another one – well, my doctor told me “happy birthday” with new diagnose. I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. I don’t know anyone who had this situation and I don’t know where I can find for a good advice. So, you are my only hope.

I don’t want to use any more medications because I hope that I can find some other way. For example, exercise and diet program. What do you think?

Can I treat it this way? This is easier than medications :/

Thank you for information! 

Hello there. Sure it can help you. Light exercises definitely can help you treat this in some cases For example, increasing leg strength and central muscles can help you to pump blood back to the heart, which is really good. For example, you can go to swimming, rowing, biking, pilates, walking or jogging.
Diet program can definitely help you as well, but I am not sure which diet program is the best. Also, you need to have plenty of sleep and you should drink a lot of water.
I don’t know do you need to use some medications, maybe you don’t need to but consult someone.

Hello La Yi La,

Look at it this way, a good diet, a healthy diet is always a good thing for you, whether you are sick or not, whether you got some serious condition or not. So when it comes to diet, it can definitely help you.

About exercising, exercising works like a charm for people with all sort of heart diseases and conditions but you need to care not to step over your boundaries. You need to exercise enough for you to feel well and for your body to stay in shape, and you need to avoid lifting weights and stuff like that, I'd focus on jogging and running.

Hello La Yi La,

How are you feeling, do you have any symptoms of this disease? Some patients have fairly mild symptoms and can continue with normal work, school, social and recreational activities. For others, symptoms may be so severe that normal life activities, such as bathing, housework, eating, sitting upright, walking or standing can be significantly limited. I hope that you are one of the people who don't have bad symptoms.

Exercising is actually suggested to people with this condition so go ahead, it will do you good. You need to start eating healthy as well, and drink as much of water as you can every day.

Hello everybody,

Rather than just help you with this condition, exercising will make you feel awesome, it will make you feel like you are actually just fine and you aren't suffering from any kind of disease, especially not from a disease with some sort of a weird name like postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.

I'm telling you this because I have the same condition and I go jogging on a regular basis, three plus one day program. Three days of jogging, one day of resting.

Drinking plenty of water each day, between 3 and 4 litres, eating a lot of fruits and staying positive will help you a lot here.

Hi guys,

I can agree with everyone above me who wrote about how good exercising is for you. Athletes and people who exercise on a daily basis are almost always healthy and are unlikely to develop any kind of disorders or get any kinds of diseases.

Exercising is especially good for people with heart problems, it's a really good thing that you are up for it rather than taking medications. A good diet would include eating a lot of fish, fruits and vegetables of course, and drinking a lot of water, like others already told you. It is important to drink at least 2 litres per day.

Hey there friends. Look La Yi La. Despite everything, are you sick or not, it is very important for you to follow healthy lifestyle program. I am doing this since I was 17 (I am 32 now) and I am not sorry for it at all. I am having tachycardia as well and I am aware how difficult this lifestyle can be in the first couple of months. But very soon, you will get used on it. Of course that exercising and diet program can help you in treating postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. You just need to be persistent in it.

Hey there guys.

Sure it can. It can help you in treating any disease, not just a postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. My friend has that ordinary tachycardia and doctor told him that exercise and diet program are really good, especially since my friend refused to use any pills to treat it. He is all natural and he believes that nothing can help him like good diet program and good exercising program.

Healthy way of life can help you in many cases. I don’t even want to talk a lot about exercising. I am in sports my whole life and I am sure that sport saved my life many times.

Hey everyone.

I am glad that someone finally started some topic that is connected with exercising program and diet program as well. I am a huge fan of healthy lifestyle program and I really don’t eat any kind of junk food. I don’t drink alcohol as well and I am trying to eat really healthy.

I do a lot of exercise since I have heart issues, like many of you in here. I can tell you that this way of life can help anyone, not just people with some heart problems, people with tachycardia. Way of proper eating is very helpful if you want to be healthy.

I support you.

Go for it!