Which do you think is harder, cycling or running? I want to start with a sports activity because I work in an office and my job is predominantly sedentary and I wouldn’t like to turn into a passive mass of flab. But on the other hand I don’t want a strenuous activity that’ll exhaust me. Which one to choose? I haven’t practiced any of the two before.

Hm, answering this question is not that simple because on one hand both of these activities are demanding and require a great deal of physical fitness and time. Thy can both be pretty exhausting and tiring, especially if you don’t practice them properly. On the other hand, it’s a matter of preference which one you like better, because some people think that running is a very exhausting sport not only because they’re tired after the training but also for the fact that they consider I pretty boring and monotonous. I like cycling and it is a sport which can take up a lot of your free time, because it’s more like a lifestyle than a sports activity. I don’t say that you are not going to be tired if you start training cycling, I’m just saying that I like it and that I enjoy it regardless of everything.

I would say to try out both and see which one is right for you. Some people are in love with running but it is for sure not for everyone. And it also depends on how much into each one you want to be. You could easily be a casual runner and just jog around the neighborhood every now and then. On the flip side you could want to try and train for a marathon, which will take a lot of hard work. Good luck at whatever you do.

If you like both sports, go along with both.. I would say running is harder at the beginning ...