i've never had sex so i don't think it's an std but i always get discharge and recently it's been yellowy/greenish and it smells like baby formula powdered milk. :/ 

i've done stuff like oral and hand stuff with my boyfriend but i'm only 16  + we're both still virgins  (although he did sorta finger a girl before he met me but that was ages before and don't think it can spread by that ) i don't think it could be an std but still really worried.

i think it might be thrush but i don't get pain with it, get a little itching though.

i'm really embarrassed by it and scared to tell my parents or my gp because i'm really embarrassed.

someone help me please i'm really worried and don't want my boyfriend to see discharge in my underwear or me to taste or smell bad it he goes to do stuff.

anyone got a clue what it is?

It sounds like you could have a yeast infection based on the smell and the itchiness. You can go to the pharmacy and get over the counter creams and such but they now have a pill you can take once and you're done. Most of the time you get yeast infections from being on antibiotics as they kill the good bacteria in the vagina allowing the yeast to grow out of control. But it can also be caused by other things. The best thing to do is go to your doctor and get checked out. And don't worry about being embarrassed they've seen it all and then some :-) hope you get some answers!

Sounds more like bacterial vaginosis.
If you have had oral this is a big possibility. Especially if he has periodontal disease. It's communicable. Not just mouth to mouth.