vaginal discharge that smells bad even after showering, regularly happens and odor fish and thin

Hi, im 18 years old and im experiencing a vaginal discharge that is fishy and the color is mostly clear but sometimes comes in a creamy white and light yellow sometimes. i am sexually active and know this is not a yeast infection and don't of the other symptoms of an yeast infection. i also don't think it has anything to do with my urinal track.

if there are any suggestions on how to get cover the smell, or better yet make it go away would be greatly appreciated

it's very embarrassing when my boyfriend tells me he smells it or makes fun of it smelling bad :$
thank you very much

Make sure you keep it dry. I had the same problem, I don't know what it was, but i kept it very dry. Don't use scented lotions or purfume down all up in your area xD And what a lovely boyfriend you have there. Haha. :-P Best of luck ♥Sara

it's probably bacterial vaginosis, i had the same thing recently. only a doctor can tell you if it is or not. i don't want to scare you but it could potentially be an STD/STI.

I think that this is an STD because, from my own experience, I do know that any kind of bacterial infection is alleviated when you take a shower. Vaginal smell causes are different when you have several issues - they can be very intense or inconspicuous. Sometimes, you can go to the bathroom and wash, but sometimes this smell just won't go away. Anyway, it can happen if you are diagnosed with several bacterial infections but it can also be a sign of STD. So, I would not wait a minute more if I were you. Seek for professional help. 

I agree with the bacterial vaginosis statement. If not treated the smell will get worse and you'll be able to smell the stink through your clothes. You'll have to go to the gynecologist and he'll give you some antibiotics to rid your body of the infection. Bacterial vaginosis is not an std but can get worse if not treated.