Hello. I am 22 yrs old and need help from someone who really knows about this stuff. I dont take any birth control or any other meds. I also have hpv. I have had the same boyfriend for over 4 years. We did have a break for a few months and i had different partners during that time, but that was in 2010 so i dont think this situation is an std. At first it was very easy for my body to produce lubrication. Most of the time you can say i even got "too wet" during intercourse but it was great and i loved being that wet. But now we have to use lubrication most of the time because i cant produce enough natural lubrication for intercourse. Also, for about a year or two this very clumpy and very white discharge comes out of me during intercourse. But its only sometimes. It has no smell, no burning, no itching. It just comes out, without any other symptoms. Lastnight we had intercourse and it happened. It was soo clumpy and grose that we kept having to stop to wipe it off of us! Also, most of the time it seems to happen when i am less arroused. If i am very "turned on" my lubrication is normal and can produce enough for intercourse without the clumpy white discharge. But the grose discharge during sex has made me feel grose and when it happens it really upsets me because we used to have such a healthy, great sex life. I mean we still do sometimes when the clumps dont come out, but when it does happen its very embarrassing and disgusting. We have been together for so long so i know he doesnt think any less of me, but i think less of myself and it doesnt make me feel very sexy or turned on. Please help! Thanks

Health Guru
Have you ever thought about going to the doctor and getting it checked out as it sounds like a yeast infection.

Well i did hava a pap a couple months ago but the doctor said the results came back normal. Ill probably go back back soon

Health Guru
I would and explain what happens to them hun.
Do you get any discharge normally or is it just when you have sex?

Its only during sex. And thanks a lot for your help guys. I think im going to treat it for yeast infection. If that doesnt work then i shall go to the doctors

Health Guru
I would go to the doctor and get it sorted out once and for all hun and get the right treatment straight away

Okay i will :)

So what was it? I am having the exact same issue

I had this problem for the first time the other day. Although I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor to rule out anything harmful, for me this was just caused by friction on the lubricant I was using. Some lubricants need to be re-moistened in order to stay wet or they ball up. I had only applied lubricant on my vulva region, and when my boyfriend pulled out of me, the discharge was only on the top of his condom (near the base of his penis) and all over my vulva. There was nothing inside of me though and nothing on the tip or length of the condom, so I knew it had to be the lubricant. I had also had a yeast infection the previous week and had taken a course of oral anti-fungal, so I knew no yeast were present. It may be the case that if you are applying lube internally and not making any moisture of your own, the friction between the dry condom and the lube is causing the problem. Still, see your doctor if there are any doubts. Good luck! BTW, I use Good Clean Lube.

I'm sorry but have to reply...from past experience it could be a vaginal bacteria infection. Not your fault or his and definitely not an STD. It's just possible that you and your significant other have this bacteria that causes that to happen when it's combined. Now do you use condoms?? Believe me I suffer from this ONLY when I sleep with my daughter's father. Without no condom it happens. Anybody else no clumpy discharge. Try going to planned parenthood. I suffer from this but only sleeping with the ex without a condom.

Are u using silicon based lubricant cause this happened to my girl and when I added the lube I started getting this white substance almost the same texture as wet paper hope that helps

This just happened to me I felt so embarrassed I was really enjoying the sex

You might have a yeast infection and or bacteria vaginosis.... Also, guys can get a yeast infection on the penis [Penile yeast infection] through sexual intercourse with someone who has a yeast infection, and or poor hygeine.

OMFG!! I was going g to say to the original poster that the EXACT SAME STUFF JUST STARTED NO KIRE THAN 2 Weeks ago for me.... I am allergic to coconut and thought that he was using that one for the lube which he claimed was just for the base of his penis for the penis ring-i knew he was a frikkin liar and chalked it up to that.. I've NEVER had a yeast infection before and as I ONLY had that one symptom must have been allergies..
However the culprit had sneakily stopped using condom/also when I noticed this sh*t, so I thought it was coming from him (hes old as f**k so I thought .Maybe hes drying up

Oh wtf this just ruined my happiness at the lube do conclusion as I have recently started to have this issue