During the summer I took a trip to Mexico and got horrible Traveler's Diarrhea, which was accompanied by chills and vomiting. After I got back to the U.S. the diarrhea stopped, but my stools were still irregular: sometimes they were loose, sometimes they were light colored, sometimes dark colored, mucuousy etc. -- the only constant was that my BMs were urgent and strenuous. When things didn't return to normal after about 10 days, I went to a doctor, who put me on Cipro (two pills a day for three days). After the Cipro my doctor did a wide range of tests for bacteria and parasites: I'm not sure which ones, but I know Giardia was one of them, and all of the tests came back negative. My stools have become more or less normal (I've also been taking metamucil, which has helped) but I have noticed small white spots in my stools, which haven't gone away. At first I thought they were smalls pieces of peanuts, but I have cut peanuts out of my diet for over a week now, and they still appear in every BM. I have also been having problems with fatigue, light-headedness, and headaches, which were not present during the initial TD, but have been plauging me since mid-september. My doctor seems as mystified as I am. I am a 25 year old male, not sexually active, with no serious illnesses. I am on fluoxetine (generic prozac) and prilosec. What could be causing these spots in my stool, and could it be related to the fatigue, light-headedness, and headaches?

I would recommend getting tested once more for parasites. They didnt enter your body full grown, and if you took the test relatively around the time you came back, it is possible that they weren't laying eggs yet. The symptoms you describe coincide with parasitic infection. If you want to try a natural parasite cleanse, you could pick up some black walnut husk, grapefruit seed extract, and fennel. Parasites, like vampires, have a strong dislike towards garlic.

Good luck.

I have exactly the same problems as you and my doctor as well thinks it is nothing. I also have found little seed like things in my stool, do these things simply go away?

My doctor also thinks its nothing.

I go through phases of acute constipation, followed by abnormally large bowel movements.

My stool is strewn with little white (sometimes yellowish) pieces

If you don't eat anything with seeds in and are still producing stools with seed like things in then it sounds like worm segments are being ejected, possibly tapeworm infection as they are most common.
The headaches could be serious, the parasites have the ability to calcify and decalcify themselves when the conditons meet requirements to do so. They can also move around the body via the blood stream laying eggs which can end up in the brain.
You should consult your doctor and be firm, if he shrugs it off get a second opinion or go to a hosptial as soon as you can. Not to worry you too much but if there are parasites in your brain they can be fatal if left unchecked!

I suffer from Crohn's and i have been through all stool "designs" you can imagine!

I read somewhere that the white smudges, or white seeds in your stool is due to calcium digestion - dnt know if thats true tho!

I don't know is it helps, but i think you should drink as much water as you can to get all the bad stuff out of you, i got white seeds in my stool for a while, and it helped me alot to drink so much water, and eat less.

i feel when i eat less, my digestion system relaxes and takes a break. i would still eat 3 portions a day, but small amounts.

keep in mind you will pee more, and stool less... in 2 days things will get back to normal.

Hey everyone,

I am currently doing an really strong medicinal/chemical cleanse with Chlorine Dioxide & Citric Acid (also known as "MMS"). A few days into the cleanse I began to observe these tiny little white pieces all over my stool. Now (about a week and 1/2 into the cleanse) it's almost gone but there are still a few here and there more spread out on the stool. Anyways, this is an incredibly strong medicine that has cured everything from Malaria to Cancer in other people, so nausea and diarrhea are apparently to be expected as a way of your body to clear itself of all pathogens; I'm still increasing my doses everyday, and while I've had nausea once with too strong a dose, the diarrhea is yet to come. POINT BEING: that I'm sure it must be your body's way of clearing out extra c**p. I looked it up because i was curious as to exactly what c**p it was clearing up, but for you guys I wouldn't be too worried if you're seeing exactly what I'm seeing. At first I thought it was worms (eeeeeew) but nothing was moving, so who knows. This medicine is supposed to be killing all pathogens in my body, and now they're just being released, which is not a bad thing. I imagine it could be pathogens being released from your bodies too.

Hope this helps. Best of luck everyone!!!
Code:

Headaches, dizziness and lightheadedness can all be accounted for by the anti-depressant you're taking. Perhaps the white things in your stool are undigested pill pieces. I have white pieces in my stool too though, and I'm looking for answers about what they are too.

Blessings. Get a couple genaric fleet enima's (only use one though, the other is for the next day or two). Empty the contents, add distilled or even spring water (something with no preservitives ex: fluoride, clorine, etc.) Then measure 2 teaspoons of peroxide (H2O2) and add to water. The water/ oxygen mix will flush them and any bad bacteria out, leaving the good bacteria alone. Bad bacteria can not survive in the oxygenated mixture. Yes this is very safe, just don't add to much h2o2 or you will not feel to good. And probably walk a bit different then before the enema..

I have the same problem. Been strugling to ID these seeds. I have had 4 pov stool test, all came back negative. My Doctor, while trying to convince me "It was nothing"" asked another Doctor in his office for help, a GI specialist. Who rolled off the parasite like it was an everyday thing, Here is your answer; TRICHURIS SUIS, look it up. The treatment for it is, STROMECTOL tablets. They are mfg by Merk and come only in 3 mG size. Your Doctor will prescribe how many tablets you take according to your weight. You will have to take them for about 10 days, as it only kills the parasite in one of its stages. Thoes seeds you see are packets of eggs that develope into whip worms!

8-|you dont have to go into that much detaile about what your poop looked like!lol

My cusin had this & the doctors thought nothing of it as well he complained about his stomach hurting also ounce the doctors did further tests they found out he had worms in his stomach that came from fruit his grandma sends from Mexico the doctors prescribed him with medicine & the worms are now gone

I agree w you to lol
We really don't need too kno certain things

I had this too. I have just got back from nepal and encontered the same thing as you, to the letter, still no idea what is it. x

black walnut hull, wormwood and cloves. Look up Hulda Clark for more information. A pioneer in eliminating parasiteS from the body. It works.