I just want to live normal life but, sometimes, it is not possible. Since I was a child I had numerous problems with various diseases. Everything was under the attack lungs, heart, arms, shoulder etc. Now something is wrong with my liver. I had symptoms like jaundice, dark urine and pale stool. I didn't know that it has something to do with liver discomfort until my friend told me that those are the typical symptoms for it. Why does it happen?

Regarding your current symptoms it is true. They are all showing that you have possible blockage of bile ducts, inflammation or other abnormalities of the liver cells which leads to high levels of bilirubin in blood. High levels of bilirubin can color your urine dark because it secretes through the kidneys. At the same time bile which gives the pigment to your stool can not get to the bowel. But if you have all those history of different diseases then you should check with the doctor what is going on.