Hi, I had an eye laser operation and I believe that I have some scar tissue on retina, since I have certain vision troubles. Should I go for another eye operation?

Hi, retina is extremely sensitive structure and requires specially sensitive treatment. The retina is responsible for creating the images that one sees. The center of the retina is called the macula and is responsible for fine detailed vision. Any scar tissue can disable proper retina function, and cause loss or decrease of vision. You need to have this disorder corrected as soon as possible, to prevent any further degradation of vision. My grandfather had retina detached and after having operation his condition was improved. In diabetic retinopathy retina can be detached and if not treated this condition leads to loss of sight.

Hi there,
Are you sure about this? I know that retina can start to reattached from your eye which is a serious condition but I also know that surgery can fix this problem. Have you confirmed this with a doctor? My friend had a problem with retina and if she waited several more days she would go blind on that eye. When did you have the surgery? How was the recovery process? Are you using any medication right now or some eye drops maybe? You should consult your doctor as soon as you can because this can interfere with your vision. I hope this helped in any possible way.

Best wishes,
Marco