Sometimes, usually at night, I see strange colorful specks in front of my field of vision. I step in front of the mirror, but I can't see anything strange. My sight is blurry. I scratch my eyes. The more I scratch my eyes, these spectacles are more psychedelic. Should I be worried about it instead?

Do not scratch them! Consult your doctor immediately! You are seeing the floaters. What you are actually seeing are the shadows of floaters cast on the retina, the light-sensitive part of the eye. You may also see the flashes. Eye floaters and spots are usually harmless, but flashes of light may indicate a problem. If you're suddenly seeing spots, floaters or flashes, get an eye exam to make sure nothing's wrong. Sometimes, the flashes and the floaters can indicate a serious condition such as diabetic retinopathy. If you still can see, if you are willing to see, go see your physician!