Hello. I am a guy 55 years old and I am experiencing a very strange thing. When I am looking at the sky, or a wall, I see floaters an flashes. First I thought that it was a hallucination or something, but I realized that it is something about my eyes. How are these floaters and flashes treated, and what causes them?

It happens as we get older. The virtuous humor thickens and clumps as we age, and floaters and flashes happens because of the clumped vitreous gel. Flashes aren't that often and they could be a sign of detached retina. They tend to fade away too, over time, but sometimes doctors agree to operate to remove them. But it is rare.

I have that when I smoke pot that's why I stoped but it still happens it started happening my first Time I smoked that legal stuff k2

Ive had them since i was 28..so it aint od age..and my eye are 20/20 vision.

I am the same age and had the same symptoms about 3 months ago. Six days ago I had a retinal detachment, so my advice is that you see an ophthalmologist as soon as possible!