Hi, I’m 31 years old. For the last few weeks, I keep feeling numbness, dizziness, tingling and shakiness. My feet are constantly cold, and it really worries me. What could be causing these symptoms?

Hey man. This is rather intriguing because, as far as I am informed, it couldn't mean or indicate something in particular because we all experience cold feet but my brother has anemic cold feet and it's really tough for him. In your particular case, we might be talking about Raynard's disease, I think that's the name of it. Have you gone already to see a doctor? I would suggest you to see someone about this because it might be nothing more than a vertigo or a kind of flu, but also it could indicate on some really dangerous diseases or conditions.

Hello, I know what it feels like to have cold feet all the time. I sometimes can’t fall asleep no matter how many pairs of socks I wear. I heard it might be a result of impaired circulation and lack of mobility. It can also be that body fights the cold temperature and sends most of the blood to other parts of body. I’m not shore this problem must be connected to your numbness, dizziness, tingling and shaking. Maybe these conditions have different causes. However, you should visit a doctor and be examined. There are many possible causes for tingling and numbness, such as remaining in the same position for a long time, lack of blood supply to the area, abnormal levels of calcium, or maybe you ingured a sinal nerve.

Hello, both of you may have symptoms of a blood sugar disorder called Hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is a disorder where your pancreas reacts to sugar very sensitively. If you eat something high in sugar or carbohydrates, your blood sugar could drop low after that because the Pancreas doesn't know what to do with the sugar and it produces too much insulin. This cause dizziness, numbness, cold feet and hands, etc... I have had these symptoms and have had to change my diet a little to make it work. ALWAYS EAT YOUR SUGARS AND CARBOHYDRATES IN MODERATION. Do not be self-diagnosing yourself though. See your doctor and tell him/her your symptoms and they might give you a Glucose Tolerance Test. Just do not put this problem in the back seat because other stress problems can arise if your blood sugar is not contained and you ignore your symptoms.

Please see your physician as soon as possible. Your symptoms sound like those of Diabetes and without treatment, they can worsen quickly! Don't wait, check it out now!!!

I do admire that other people are offering up their solutions to your problems but it seems to me that the symptoms that you are describing are somewhat vague, and that it might be a better idea to see a physician before we try to guess what the issue is! THe problem is that dizziness and nausea can be a lot of different things from hypoglycemia as was mentioned to low blood pressure. I'd encourage you to see a physician as soon as possible. Keep us posted! THanks.