i have swollen lymph nodes soar throat a fever and the chills and i feel dizzy what may be s symptom

It could be your just sick. From what you've said I can't really say. I have a swollen lymph node right now, and my doctor said it was normal. However it sounds like you might have the flu or something, but like I said it's hard to say with what you've told me seeing as those are normal with a lot of sicknesses.

Swollen lymph nodes, fever and sore throat, your sick. You probably have the flu. If it's viral, it has to run its course as no medication can help. Tylenol or Motrin may help bring down your temp. If it's bacterial, this strain can be helped with medication. Only your doctor can make that determination. If you have white spots at the back of your throat, it could be strep and you would need medicine from the doc.
My son had strep 2 weeks ago and he was quite sick. Doctor put him on a 10 day program of Amoxicillan, which even if he felt better after a few doses, he needed to use the whole script to avoid a relapse.