Today i woke up unusually hungry, after eating i felt nauseated, now am tired, have a headache and am feeling dizzy for the past two hours my eyes are also tired.

It is hard to guess like this but it resembles pregnancy symptoms. I remember when I was pregnant first I thought it is a flue but I was hungry almost all the time so I was suspicious a little bit. After I have missed my period I have realized that I could be pregnant and after I have done home pregnancy test I have find out that I am. Later my doctor did the blood test and just confirmed that I am pregnant.

When I was talking with my doctor he told me that some women have more serious symptoms of pregnancy and this all dependence on your body. Sometimes symptoms are flu like and you feel tired for the first three months but afterwards the situation is going to be better.

If you have missed your period and you had unprotected sex with your partner head to the pharmacy and buy pregnancy test.

yeah this sounds like pregnancy to me.