So for the past 2 months i have been on and off feeling very sick. At first i thought it was stress but for the past few days its gotten much worse. the nasea is constant. i have no idea what it is. what should i do?

Me too.  I have been under a lot of stress, and have since quit my job to alleviate some of that stress.  (I have enough saved that I can take a couple month long break from working to decompress).  For over a month I've felt mildly nauseous (sometimes less so, sometimes very noticeable, but always there) and slightly dizzy, with headaches (I normally don't get those very often) that come and go.  I've had a major lack of appetite, though I've been trying to force myself, but everything sounds gross.  I feel very tired and weak, and emotionally depressed.  I feel like I did when I was pregnant although without the breast soreness, but my partner has a vasectomy and I just finished my period.  I thought it would go away after my period, but it hasn't.  It only seems to be getting worse.  I'm definitely dehydrated.  I'm not sure what to do.  I can't go to a Dr. because I have no health insurance and it's way too expensive otherwise.  My roommate is in nursing school and checked my blood pressure, which is normal and on the low end.  WHAT DO I DO?