I get these dizzy spell were I see black with white dots and can't stand up and almost pass out. I also get these visual changes in which w/e I'm looking at shakes(very SCARY). Lastly, I ALWAYS get these tremors w/ pain. I went to the doctor and hes VERY concerned because I'm only twleve. Hes is having me go to a nerologist, cardiologist, and some other ologist to try to figure out the problem. PLEASE give me some ideals on what this could be, for its getting WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my daughter is 16 and has also been very shaky,similar symptoms, dizziness,blurred vision it gets worse if she does sports and almost passes out, she has also had trouble getting her period and put he on medication just this year to get it to start, i wonder if these things are related, when she was little she would occasionally get chest pains but doctor found nothing, maybe growing pains but now im worried. doctors ran tons of tests but we still dont know what is wrong with her, have you found out anything what could be causing yours? i hope you get well

I have been the same way since i was a little girl i was 11 years old at the time i couldn't do any sports in school because of that exact reason, till this day 11 years later i get it more and more each year it has gotten much worst..... the crazy thing about it it that i know when it is going to happen i start to feel like i have to throw up, then i start seeing things move and black and white dots appear like on the tv when there is no signal then i start to feel really heavy and week, when you rest and you have to be on the floor to feel better because ive tried standing and holding on to something but thats not safe because you end up fainting. I even had a seizure for the first time a year ago, and my friend got scared because i fell to the ground with my eyes wide open looking up and my entire body shaking, although i didn't know what was going on because at the time you are not concious but peaceful, you can hear things around you but it seems very far away. the weird thing about it is that as soon as you get the energy to get up you feel refreshed healthy and like a brand new person. I wish i knew what could be wrong but till this no answers, i do know the feeling and that its just gotten worst over years. I start to faint more each year that goes by. But now ive realized if i stop what im doing when i start to feel it drink a lot of water then lay down where it is very cool i end up preventing the next stage to happen. I home you get better!!!

Hey, don't worry too much!! I had the exact same thing when I was 9-15. At least I wasn't old enough to drive yet. LOL I had all those test, never heard anything.