Hi, lately I spend a lot of time in front of computer, while preparing my exams for faculty. But, I am not used to it, so I got headaches, blurred vision, dizziness, I am tired and feel sleepy. How can I diminish bad influence of technical equipment on me?

Hi, I had the same problem until I didn’t get used to it. At first it was unbearable to stare at monitor for more then an hour. After some time I was able to work 8 hours at office at the computer. Blurred vision ,or loss of sharpness of vision, resulting in a loss of ability to see small details an headaches were most common symptoms by me. I tried to take walks, and starting to turn off computer whenever I was doing paper work. Loss of visual acuity, changes in vision, blurriness, or dimness of vision should always be medically examined. If this does not stop go to seek some professional advice.