Hi, I believe that I am worsening my vision with every day computer use. Is there any way to prevent it?

Hi, you are not the only one who is developing vision troubles because of computer. Many of them are experiencing eyestrain, headaches, blurred vision and other visual symptoms. You are supposed to take breaks from staring at the computer. This type of stress on the visual system can lead to body fatigue. If it affects also efficiency at work, it is known as Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). It is proven that staring at the computer makes you blink half of the normal rate. So, eyes are not lubricated sufficiently.

Hi there,
There is a lot of controversy about vision loss induced by constant watch in computer monitor. I am not really sure is this the fact because many day that this is just a lie and other claim it is proven fact. Now the thing is that having your eye focus on one point for several hours is a bad thing for your eyes but I am not sure how much of influence does this really have. Have you talked to your doctor about this? Do you have problems with your vision already? I would advise that you find several exercises for eyes that will help you maintain your good eye sight.

All the best,
Danella