My name is Ari and I'm 20 years old. Recently i've been having some strange problems at lease for me... First of all I've lived with a mild case of myclonic seziures since i was 6 years old and have had numerous tests done with no real results indicating it's getting worse It's common for me to have them 3-6 times a day and usallly more when i'm under a decent amount of stress. My family and friends have come to call it my twitch since it only lasts a second or 2. But anyway,on to what's been bothering me.

As of the last few days i've been having some odd occurances starting with my temperature. My normal is just around 96 even durring the summer but for about the last 4 days or so it's been hovering around 98 and 99 and nothing i do seems to bring it down. Also I've been experiencing multiple dizzy spells throughout the day that are soonfllowed by me gtting sick and then getting a headache varying in severity with no specific sensativities except that it usually starts in the back of my head and moves to the temperal area. I'm not sure what's causing this and i've been to see a doctor so many times over the last few months to do some tests because i passed out about 4 months ago to make sure my seziures were getting worse than now that their over i'm reluctant to go see a doctor unless i really need to... The only other thing i can say is i had an odd thing happen about 2 or 3 days efore this started. I'm very regular with my period andthis time was no different but about a week after mine ended i again spent a few hours bleeding but it was kind of speratic and very light both of which are uncommon for me durring my cycle much less outside of it...

I know what youre going through, This is crazy, I am going through the same exact thing. Thing is no one knows what it is! My doctor told me I had a viral infection that turned into a bacterial infection but i think its something much more serious. Im definately not trying to scare you, Im just saying. I been feeling this way for several years now... this year its gotten much worse. Its gotten to the point to where its very hard to deal with it. I dont know what it is but i dont believe it to be a bacterial infection, i know my body way to well....

Im so frustrated, i dont know what to do , ugh!

My cousin had this for years! However they discovered it was her gallbladder and since they removed it she's wonderful!