HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA WHAT COULD BE WRONG. FOR ABOUT A MONTH I HAVE BEEN HAVING HEADACHES SOMETIMES DULL OTHER TIMES MUCH WORSE, I FEEL TIRED, I DONT PHYSICALLY BE SICK BUT FEEL AS THOUGH IM GOING TO BE, ALSO WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO ME I SOMETIMES CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THERE SAYING AND FEEL VERY CONFUSED. I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT SO BAD FOR SO LONG. ANY IDEA WHAT SO EVER WHAT IT COULD BE. PLEASE HELP!!

IMO, talk to your doctor, those are quite a few symptoms so consult your doctor for the most accurate information

I have the same thing and it's just started up about two weeks ago. I'm usually super active and now I walk four feet and i have to plop down cause im tired...Sometimes i spend my whole day sleeping and when people talk to me at times ii seem to understand something else or answer something that wasn't exactly what was asked. It sucks and i hope it goes away for both of us, hope it's not a sickness. I think it might be cause my imnune systems a bit weak or cause i got out of my usual schedule.