I was on a diet that included much fish to eat and for that I was advised by my doc to do urine lab tests. And urine lab results showed that I have a high count of mercury in my organism. And this is not all, my urine lab results also showed the presence of cadmium and arsenic, as well as law mineral levels. Now I’m advised to use a DMSA to fight my toxic condition. So my question is what DMSA is?

DMSA is colorless liquid and means dimercaptosuccinic acid. DMSA is approved by the FDA as a treatment in removing lead and mercury either in children and adults. Your special urine test showed that you’re mercury and other heavy metals toxic and you’re well advised to start DMSA treatment. But before you start using DMSA you need to know that DMSA not only removes lead and heavy metals, but also minerals. And your mineral level is low so that I recommend you to remineralize before you take DMSA. And you’re probably a smoker who lives in an industrial environment for your urine test has shown the presence of arsenic and cadmium. You’re probably prescribed DMSA in capsule form. These DMSA capsules are rich at sulfur and they bound to the metal in organism and then removing the metals through the feces and urine. I advice you to take DMSA drugs under control of a licensed specialist.