What would be the ayurvedic tips to help me with serious digestive problems I suffer from for long period of time now it is more like I have some bowel movement syndrome - it is nothing so strictly for some days I constipate and the others I suffer from diarrhea? And no matter what I have tried-fibers diet, pills, laxative there are still no results. So I have red lately something about ayurveda lifestyle and would like to hear what the ayurveda tips for my digestion problems are?

Hi there! I have managed to deal with the same digestive difficulties like you and I have done it by following strictly some basic ayurvedic typs but you will have to determine first what type you are from ayurvedic point of view-so you might be vata, pitta or kapha. Anyway here are some basic ayurvedic tips and if you follow them I am sure you could reduce your digestive symptoms-first of all never miss breakfast, never miss any meal but having light breakfast is the most important, don't mix foods of different digestion timing, so eat fruit on its own for it is digested fast, avoid drinking milk or alcohol with meals and the most important don't drink coffee at all. But intake plenty of pure water is one of the most important ayurvedic tips. Ayurvedic tip I found bored at first is be calm and quite when preparing meal the same worth when you eat-you need to love the food you eat and you need to eat in good and healthy atmosphere, just have enough time for each meal, chew it good and than swallow it – I am enjoying my meals now. Also the ayurvedic tip I like the most is a cup of warm milk before bedtime-I sleep like a baby with no stomach problems. Try this out!