Good day everyone.

My cat is currently struggling with hairballs. I know that I should see the vet, and I will do this as soon as possible. I also do know that there are certain foods and products that can help her get rid of it.

But since I am totally for natural ways and natural remedies, I want to know do you know any of them? I believe that they are good if they exist. I am willing to try them.

Do you have experience with natural remedies?

Can you recommend me natural remedies for cat hairballs?

Tnx a lot.

Hello. I was telling in my previous post on some other topic about hairballs that this is not something that you should just let to be healed by itself. It is not possible. But of course, there are some natural remedies that you can try and see how your cat is going to react on it. You can buy psyllium seed husk powder. It is also known as the powder that is made from portions of the seed of the plant Plantago ovate. That is very famous native Indian plant. This fiber source is water soluble and becomes mucilaginous when it is vet. It helps push built up hair along the GI tract. Mix this with your cat’s food and give it to her daily.

Hello there.

I was just reading about natural remedies for cat hairballs three days ago. I am reading a lot about it and I am afraid that one day my cat can get them. So I really want to be prepared, I want to know how to deal with it.

Here is something that you can find very easily on the market – pumpkin! You should add a teaspoon of canned or fresh, cooked mashed pumpkin to your kitty’s food every day. Canned pumpkin is a non – grain fiber source.

Also you can treat it with adding a good quality animal – sourced digestive enzymes to your cats diet program.

Greeting guys.

To be honest with you, I don’t know anyone who has a cat and who didn’t have this problem :) I had it. It is nothing to be that worried about, but you need to react on time if you want to get rid of it. I was using pumpkin and it was helpful. But there are some other remedies.

For example, my sister is doing this, and you can try it. Place a dot on non – petroleum jelly on the nose of your cat, so that the animal can lick it off.

Fish oil is also very good choice in foods .

Hi guys.

I just came here to tell you that I am very happy because I found this topic. My cat and my sister’s cat is struggling with hairballs at this moment.

I have tried to change a diet program for my cat but I was not able to do it. She was eating but just a little bit. She was refusing a new diet program, I am not sure why.

My vet prescribed this diet program for her.

I am glad because I know now about those remedies.

I will try them as soon as possible.

Thank you guys and keep in touch.

Hello there. Tnx God for all those natural remedies. I am very happy because I heal my pets just with natural remedies. One very good remedy is fiber. So you should definitely feed your cat with fiber. Try vegetables for example, they are definitely good source of fiber and they will help the hairball pass.
If you don’t have vegetables another good thing is wheat grass. It will keep your cat away from houseplants. What grass is natural fiber and it won’t hurt your cat. I was using this a couple of times and it really helped my cat. You should try it.