Hi there!
I am an otherwise hot female (if I do say so myself) I used to be a DDcup but since having my child and breast feeding twelve years ago have turned into a VERY droopy B cup. Just want to know... what do guy or girls really think about droopy boobs? Do people really want artificial type implants or are they happy with the way we are naturally. It is a shame that we obsess about the artificial.. but what do guys really think?

Boobs are boobs, big deal. When a women is large by nature and then has children, what do you expect? If you lived in Beverly Hills you would have to keep up with the Jone's. Artificial beauty is rampant there. Plastic boobs, blown up lips, ass implants, fake glued on hair are the norm. Look at the Kardasians...how fake can you be? I'd be worried i'd wake up one morning and find my boobs in my back or my a@@ at the foot of the bed! If you have an image that you MUST maintain, then have at it, but it's all so superficial and fake.

If a man was a real man, he wouldn't care how droopy your boobs were. A real man would love you for who you are. I used to love to walk down the street and get looked at, for what? Is it boosting our ego, of course it is. The only eye balls i want glued on me is my husbands. I have had 5 children, and i still look good for my age, but i don't care what anyone thinks, other than him.

So...if you have a hard time with your droopy boobs, there is not much you can do. If you have a ton of disposable cash i suppose you can get the lifted or tucked or fattened up, whatever. If your single and are shopping and you need that extra confidance boost, that's up to you. But if your married or you have a good relationship with your partner (not married) why worry?

oh yes.. I know all that and agree... wholeheartedly! (thought I mentioned that)I was just wondering what guys REALLY think... hoping to open a discourse...

To me, being a hot female has very little to do with what your boobs look like. Hot is an attitude more than a look. Actually I like B over DD any day and the hot woman behind them is who I like. Besides, how can I expect them to be perky forever? I have something that's smaller than it used to be ---- and droopy too!!!

Fifty years ago I used to meet a person in a service store who fit exactly none of the usual hottie requisites but for some reason I always thought she was hot. Now she's much older and showing it as am I but I still see her as hot. No I didn't marry her and I'm not looking, just mentioning it.

Personally, I would not like to think I'm caressing silicone and I find that stuff repulsive. I don't understand why any girl would do that if they want a real relationship. Can guy who would love silicone have any real feelings for the person underneath?

So this is one guy's opinion.

Thank you for your response... I look at some of these women on tele now and think that they don't look real... they look like caricatures of what women are... is quite unnerving and very odd...