So girls are you there? I need some advice. I need fresh approach. You are saying all the time that you need emotional guys, that you need more "showing of emotions" guys. So is it true or is it just some bad marketing? Please, I would like an honest answer. Girls, do you fall for emotional men?

I don't believe! You are a typical guy! You are trying to build up "emotional approach" like it is some kind of a line to pick up girls. It is not something you can decide to be for a month or two. It has to be a part of your personality. But if you fake it you will see the girl walking away from you so fast that you will ask yourself is it possible. We have an internal sensor for those guys like you.

Just be yourself, just act natural, if the girl really likes you she'll like you for you lol these things arnt meant to be easy to figure out lol! Just concentrate on your general life and the right girl will come along one day

I think you should try to be genuine..
natural..
try to be honest with yourself and with other people..
do not hide your feelings..
no time and need for it.
do not think what others might say or look at it..
just act as you wish..
open up!
be emotional..it is good!