My boyfriend noticed that I have small skin colored bumps close to the inner opening to my vagina. Right before I met him I had a pap and full-on std test and came clean.
I know he is a full on faithful man and he doesn't have anything, at least from anyone else.
But these bumps are something I have never noticed before. They dont hurt, I can easily pick them off but when I do they bleed and hurt just a bit. They're almost like pimples but there were about 3-4 of them.
I know picking them off is probably not the best thing to do.
I'm getting tested again soon but I'm looking for a piece of mind. If it's genital warts, then I have HPV which is NOT COOL!

I really think you have nothing to worry about – you were tested for STDs and the results were negative, so these results also include negative for HPV. As far as these little bumps on inner opening of your vagina, well, every woman has them because they are in fact little glands that produce lubrication when it is needed. That is why they bleed when you pick them – that way you will just get the area infected with yeast. Ask your doctor about these the next time, so he can ease your mind, too.