Hello, folks. My son has been recently diagnosed eczema. I have read that cow’s milk may be responsible for eczema, so I would like to know whether I should switch my son from cow milk to soya to help his eczema. What do you think? I would gladly hear out your opinion. Thanks.

Hello. Doctors often neglect the importance of one’s diet in eczema appearing. Every human being is individual. Some food will cause eczema at John, but other food will be culprit at Samantha. Cow’s milk is under the investigation when it comes to eczema. It is shown that eczema symptoms can be reduced when milk is excluded from one’s diet. Of course, one must take the regular therapy. Soya milk, however, can also cause eczema. You should talk to a pediatrician and nutritionist about this. It is tough to exclude milk from child’s diet. Nevertheless, lately the importance of milk for healthy bones and teeth has been denied in some circuits. In any case, talk to the doctors!