I don't mind when my cow-orkers bring in their home computer for me to fix, but please don't look over my shoulder the whole time I'm working on it. :x

Go back to playing freecell, I'll come get you when it's fixed.

What's almost worse is when people ask you to "fix" (and I use the term fix lightly) something, and then sit over your shoulders and tell you that they want to do it. OK, fine.

The about 2 minutes later, when you're in the yard with the dog playing catch, they need your help again.

Dammit, let me fix it. I'll write you a mini-tutorial with screen prints and explain it later, OK????!!

do you charge more if they watch?????

I guess the answer would be no.....one price for the hour. However, there might be tips involved if they watch, no???

PH, what kind of website are you working on? did you team up with the Gregcam for a project??????

PH, I would have peered over your shoulder while you built me the tower, but I've been so busy up here lately.

I used to charge more if they didn't keep the kids out of my tube caddy or the cats out of the TV while I was working on it.