Do any fathers have advise on how I can teach my 3 year old son to pee standing up? Should I just let him watch me pee so he can see how?

It is perfectly normal for him to watch you pee standing up.I know this is difficult for families that always wear clothes all the time.It is much easier for families that are nude when they get home try it I am sure you will love the feeling of air on your body.

I don't remember giving any lessons other than be sure to aim it, nor do I remember getting any lessons myself. We had a step stool to use until they were tall enough to not need it. I used to go behind the lilac bushes when playing in the back yard. Not because my only playmates were girls but my mother would have made me come all the way into the house and upstairs to the bathroom if she had seen me. The girls thought it was really great that I could do that and they usually followed to watch me so I wasn't hiding behind the bushes really.