The bathroom door question made me wonder about at-home attire.

Usually in running gear - sweats, a race shirt, shorts, the stuff you'd expect.

If it's after I get out the shower, usually just a pair of boxers. If it's after I get back from school/some public place, I'll just keep wearing whatever it is. If it's summer and warm in the house, I'll ditch the shirt. Winter I'll usually opt for pajama pants right out the shower. This is pretty much how it goes whether or not anyone is here.

8O

Forgive the egregious mistake. I kept rewording my poll question and got sloppy.

Casual stuff

I voted for casual stuff but as the evening gets later then the less garments will be worn!

jammies or casual/sporty.

My Wife laughs at me.

She says I'm in my boxers before the door closes behind me after I get home from work...

Underwear, tee shirt. We are extremely casual here. We all run for the hills when the doorbell rings, and the first person to Get Decent is the one who answers it. 8O

funny, I was thinking the same thing.....in hot weather I quickly change into shorts and a T-shirt after work. In cold weather, I have some Polartec tops, bottoms and socks that I wear around the house.

Casual here which basically means my running gear.

Casual, meaning jeans a t-shirt or polo, but then that's what I wear to work, too.

NEKKKKKKKID! LOL

When I get home from work, jeans/shorts, t-shirt, and sweatshirt (depending on weather). After 10 pm or so, my pajama pants and a t-shirt.

It all depends on who is in the house, quite frankly, and what I/we are doing.

Actually, we are pretty isolated. You could run around our yard safely at night buck-ass nekkid and no one would know, unless a drunk from the local bar or a possum/stray cat stumbled into the yard.