What kind do you drink?

We just switched to Skim and haven't really noticed the difference.

Skim milk rocks! The fat that is in cow milk really isn't all that good for you anyway.

I grew up on 2%, but we switched to 1% somewhere in my teens. I now will only drink skim. My favorite is lowfat chocolate, but only every once and awhile.

YUM!!!! I don't think our store carries that but I am gonna look for it!

I usually do 1%, it's got a tiny bit more body than skim and it makes better hot chocolate. And Land O Lakes Fat Free Half and Half in coffee and hot choc. Makes a good base for cream sauces, too, without the fat.

skim

Skim milk is nothing but water with milk colored food coloring - blech. The Life Partner and I had knock down drag out fights about this in the dairy aisle every time we shop. I'd win too, if it weren't for his eight foot arm span. He just puts one hand on the top of my head and holds me back while I flail away, trying to keep him away from the skim shelf.

I grew up on milk as well, but have since been drinking only soy or rice milk. It's much easier on the stomach. :D

I but skim but I drink whatever is handed to me. I've been drinking milk for 75+ years with no ill effects. I think I am from the European tribes of milk drinkers.

Rice Milk...never heard of it

I love soy milk, both chocolate and vanilla. I use the vanilla on my cereal and in my oatmeal.

:puke: I tolerate soy about as well as...well, lets just say I don't tolerate soy!

I drink 1/2% if they carry it, otherwise 1 or skim. Skim most of the time lately.

1% Baby.

I prefer 1 percent but the Mrs prefers 2 percent so it depends on who is shopping.

I like skim, but my husband has preferred 2%. Not long ago, out of the blue, he started buying 1%. No complaints from me!

I've never really been a milk drinker. When I was younger I got it with cereal and dinner. Now, I don't eat cereal and I don't have a glass with dinner. I rarely eat yoghurt, or ice cream, or, or or...so I take my supplements :)