What do you think of importance of water filtering? I found it very important, with the same severity levels as a healthy diet. Our bodies consist mostly of water, so I think the quality of water we put inside our organism must be very high. I am not a vegetarian, I eat chicken and fish, even pork sometimes, but still have a lot of vegetables and fruit in my meals. So, back to the topic, do you filter your water?

Actually, I do. Even though I believe that the watering system works great, I still that their filtering stem is not as good as they say it is. So, I use my own filter (that has to be switched every two months info sheet says three, but I replace it in two, just in case). I have to admit that the taste is little different, but not worse in any way. I also drink mineral water, I like running and my body spends a lot of minerals and vitamins that cannot be replaced with regular water.