Hello everyone

I recently got this bottle of some very quality apple cider vinegar so I decided to start using it. Hopefully, it will make my belly fat disappear and it will detoxify my whole body. I’ve made some researches and I’ve found all kinds of information about this apple vinegar but I couldn’t find the thing I was searching for.

I wanted to know how to drink vinegar. It has very sour taste you know. So I figured I must dilute it. I just don’t know should I do it with water or with some juice. If anyone here uses apple cider vinegar please write me here do you dilute it with water or with juice.  

Hi there

Yes, I do. I usually take a glass of warm water, add about two teaspoon's of Apple Cider Vinegar and then add 1/4th spoonful of Baking soda, stir it and drink it. Hope this helps. You may want to try with one teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar till you get used to the taste. Good luck

Hello

Thank you very much for your answer. I thought nobody will give me any feedback. So you use warm water for diluting the apple cider vinegar? I don’t understand why do you use warm water, is there some logical reason or you just like it more with warm water?

And I must ask you one more question, why do you use baking soda? I mean, apple cider vinegar is acidic and baking soda is basic so I think you are neutralizing the vinegar this way.

Sorry for bothering you, I just want to start using apple cider vinegar and I want to know all about it.

Hi both

I am using apple cider vinegar too. I am very satisfied with the results so I would recommend it to anyone who wants to lose extra pounds in a natural way and detoxify the organism.

When it comes to diluting the vinegar, I didn’t know I can dilute it at first so I was drinking it undiluted for about two weeks. That was really hard for me because of its strong sour flavor. Now I drink it diluted and it is so much easier to swallow it this way :) . For diluting I use many different stuff but my favorite is apple juice.

I was recommended to use warm water, so, did not try otherwise. As for Baking Soda, yes, a pinch of Baking Soda will neutralize some of the acid but not all. Besides taking Vinegar without adding Baking Soda increases your blood creatinine levels. I monitored my creatinine levels and discovered that Baking Soda in a way is preferred