Several days ago my boyfriend comes to my apartment and suggested me to give me some massage. I was very tense and at the first moment I refused it. Later I accepted as I had very hard day at the office. I felt so relaxed and exited that we had great sex after that. I would like to hear others opinions if they also practice massage before sex?

Hi, sometimes my boyfriend and I also practice massage before sex. It is very relaxing and stress relieving. Also it may be very simulative for both of you. You know that guys like to watch and girls like to be watched so both sides get what they want. You may massage your boy friend by your own body using some oil. Sometimes you may also use aromatic candles which are also great for relaxing. Massage before sex may be sort of foreplay which may have your sex much better.